- Paper decoupage Napkins
- Birds print on paper
- Wood tray
- Acrylic paint apple green and white
- Mod Podge
- First I selected one of decoupage Napkin.
- Print out some vintage birds images
- Get wood tray and sand it slightly
- Bush on apple green acrylic color then let’s dry few hours, then brush white acrylic color on the top, when it dry sand it again, make first layer apple green come out some.
- Tear out decoupage napkin the images you will use.(only top image layer)
- Brush very light mod podge on wood tray then put your napkin careful down. use dry hands push napkin very light for no wrinkle.
- Brush more mod podge on top the napkin. then let’s dry.
- Cut out birds image, apply mod podge on the tray then press down birds image the brush mod podge on top of image one more time. then let’s dry.
- Apply one more layer mod podge for good seal after first layer dried.
work is done